- 1982,83 –Summer sessions, N.E.M.C. Oakland, ME.
- 1987-90 – Franklin Pierce College- majored in Music Composition Performed in FPC Guitar ensemble and Percussion ensemble Experience: Performed with rock band “Wafflehouse”
- 1990 to 1993 Paul was the primary songwriter for the group, and was responsible for lead vocal and guitar. The band originated in the Mad River Valley, VT and then relocated to Boulder, CO. While in VT. Performed regularly throughout New England including regular performances at Burlington’s legendary “Nectar’s” and “ the Metronome” Performed the “ski circuit” in Colorado including, Vail, Breckenridge, Telluride and Grand Targhee, WY. As well as regular appearances in the Denver-Boulder area.
- 1992-95 Taught guitar and songwriting privately in Boulder, CO.
- 1993-95 Performed in a number of different groups as well as a concentration on solo acoustic performances throughout the metro Denver- Boulder CO. area 1995- relocated to MA. focusing on playing and writing in an acoustic format.
Paul has since been performing at many Coffeehouses, Clubs, Restaurants and Festivals
- 1992-Wafflehouse self titiled band release
- 1999- “Streets of my town” solo debut CD
- 2000- limited edition release “Live at Tryworks”
- 2001- “Portrait of a given day” second studio CD
- 2004-05 Two of Paul’s songs from “streets of my town” were featured on the N.B.C. drama “Passions”
While performing live is always rewarding, sharing the joy that music can bring to one’s life is the ultimate reward. I try to bridge the gap between discipline and good old fun. It is always important to me that students enjoy how and what they learn. I have years of playing and performing experience and have been exposed to many different styles of music throughout my career. While guitar is my primary instrument, I feel I could also be especially helpful to students that are interested in composing and perhaps any aspiring singer/songwriters.